[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2016 20:50:30 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Apr 6

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:
   40:  11
   20:  48
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  59     57  Total Score = 3,363

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.12

I'm full of excuses today. There was the timeout in the 1300z session to search
for that tree and this afternoon I was half way to the JARC clubhouse and
realized I had forgotten an interface cable and by the time I got back to the
house I only had time to slap the mobile antenna on and head out to my MS River
levee site near the zoo. 20m went well but 40m was a struggle getting beat out
in a lot of pileups and not being able to generate much run traction. At any
rate it was fun and score not too bad.

Thanks for the Qs and have fun in the evening session.

73/Chuck/NO5W