[3830] CWopsT NO5W LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 27 Apr 2016 14:24:32 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Apr 27

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

  160:
   80:   1
   40:  21
   20:  35
   15:   3
   10:
-------------------
Total:  60     52  Total Score = 3,120

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-Q 4/80, 2002 Pathfinder, CQ/X 1.8.0.12

80m very noisy and 40m puny but 20m was good and even 15m was open but with
very little activity. The new QC-15 headphones I decided to get for the FQP
really helped out.  It seems like the park has decided to make Wednesday mowing
day but I could not even hear the levee mowers that were out this morning about
10 ft from the mobile shack.

This weekend is the Florida QSO Party and as usual there will be plenty of CW
excitement and multi-layered pileups with over ten mobiles and quite a few
fixed stations on the air. Ted-KN5O and I will be QRV from 40 counties sharing
the driving and operating in a CW Only entry. We hope to put many of you in the
log.

Thanks for the Qs,

73/Chuck/NO5W