[3830] WPX CW VE3KI SO(A)AB(TS) QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3ki@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX CW VE3KI SO(A)AB(TS) QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 03:35:28 +0000
CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: VE3KI
Operator(s): VE3KI
Station: VE3KI

Class: SO(A)AB(TS) QRP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs): 25:20

------------
  160:
   80:   31
   40:  229
   20:  446
   15:  173
   10:   10
------------
Total:  889  Prefixes = 496  Total Score = 1,362,016

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

This was my first WPX CW in several years. Forecast conditions seemed OK so I
decided to try QRP, with the RBN keeping the bandmap full. That worked out OK.
Took quite a few breaks; there seemed to be an awful lot of choppy/clicking CW
signals, which made listening fatiguing. That seemed worse than other recent
contests, but maybe that's just my memory playing tricks on me.