[3830] IARU N5AW SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] IARU N5AW SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2016 17:12:31 +0000
IARU HF World Championship

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    16     0      5        2
   80:    85     0      8        5
   40:   444    14     26       28
   20:   628    56     30       37
   15:   236    68     21       26
   10:    16     0      6        3
-------------------------------------
Total:  1425   138     96      101  Total Score = 957,617

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Score is 100K below last year. Had about 100 more Q's but less mults. Seeing
scores posted so far looks like I'm not the only one whose score is down.

Something about contests that seem to attract thunderstorms to our area. None
were forecast but static crashes kept getting louder and louder. About midnight
I heard thunder. Could see lightening to our west and north but fortunately it
did not get any closer so did not have to shut down.

Had RI1FJ from rare zone 17 answer my CQ on 20 meters - nice surprise!