[3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K3KU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2016 16:54:46 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - August

Call: K3KU
Operator(s): K3KU
Station: K3KU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:   34    17
   80:  105    30
   40:   92    36
   20:   10    10
   15:    1     1
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  243    95  Total Score = 23,085

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC DC Metro 1

Comments:

QRV after nightfall means only four hours in August NAQP.  Even 20M fading fast
at that time.  Interesting to have 10 mults in 10 QSOs on 20M.  Lots of noise
on the low bands.

One busy week after the 'Test all I can remember is that late quick trips to
20M for mults worked (e.g., KH6) and that Canada seemed a little rare; only
provinces heard were VE2, VE3, and VE7.

Oh, yes, another memory.  Still lots of confusion/liddiness learning N1MM(+).
E.g., W3IUU called me on 40M and agreed to run the high bands to get me the MD
mult (TU OM).  After making those three QSOs, I noticed that I had neglected to
enter the 40M QSO.  I had to recreate it (during the contest -- no post-Test log
adjustments here).