[3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K8CN@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint K8CN QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 26 Aug 2016 03:27:57 +0000
NCCC Sprint - Aug 26

Call: K8CN
Operator(s): K8CN
Station: K8CN

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   4      4
   40:  14     13
   20:   3      3
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  21     20  Total Score = 420

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Heard nary a signal on 15 meters, and worked all of 3 stations in the first 9
minutes on 20 meters while waiting for the herd to move down to 40.  It was
real spotlight propagation on 20 - worked only TX and LA!  Big ears award
tonight to K7SS (amazing!), AA7V, K4XU, W7OM who all manage to hear QRP me on
the Left Coast. Congrats to Bob, W0BH on the first 50 years of radio joy - hope
there's many more out there for you!  I celebrate that milestone next year.
Finally, how can I miss my neighbor Al, W1FJ on 80 meters? - I've got a
cloud-burner of an antenna, but at QRP it only leaves a faint smudge!  Thanks
for the Qs and 73, Mike NH