[3830] ARRL 10 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO CW Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wm@largeradio.org
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N6WM(@K6LRG) SO CW Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2016 00:14:22 +0000
ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N6WM
Operator(s): N6WM
Station: K6LRG

Class: SO CW Unlimited HP
QTH: Livermore CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Remote Operation

   CW:  472    66
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  472    66  Total Score = 124,608

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Another part time effort completely in CW.

Friday Night: NCCC meeting on 10 meters

Saturday Morning:  Very exciting, big cw pile up.. wicked rate, had a blast but
then I had to cut out and do holiday shopping for the kids.  Got home in the
evening and worked a bunch of Washington state/BC stations scatter/Es.

Sunday: had more time to operate, Thought it was gonna be ok... things started
to pick up then it kind of fizzled out.  Open path to Texas remained until the
ending bell however.

17 non domestic countries worked thanks to our friends in the Caribbean and
central and South America.  Also some pacific.  Most interesting I would say
was A31MM.  Sigh.. no meters like 10 meters?

Thanks for the Q's the hello's and the KB's.

73 and seeya next time
Chris
N6WM