[3830] NAQP CW KY4F Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KY4F Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2017 19:22:38 +0000
North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KY4F
Operator(s): KY4F
Station: KY4F

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  186    38
   40:  234    38
   20:   55    24
   15:    9     4
   10:
-------------------
Total:  484   104  Total Score = 50,336

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Team: Bahma Regulars #1

Comments:

I wasn't able to put in the full effort I had hoped for.  Recent knee surgery
kept me from being able to sit in one position combined with the post op
fatigue factor just wouldn't let me do it.  Not complaining mind you.

Having said that, I think I wasted the first couple hours even getting on the
air.  20 was ok, but 15 and 10 were just about worthless.  I think my strategy
from now on (during this part of the SS cycle) will be to start after two hours
and just do 10 straight.  Obviously will loose a few mults, but the extra Q's
should make up for that.

Thanks for all the QSO's. To my team mates, sorry to only get in 7 hours!

73, Doug
KY4F