[3830] BARTG Sprint GU0SUP Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pcooper@suremail.gg
Subject: [3830] BARTG Sprint GU0SUP Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 12:18:17 +0000
BARTG RTTY Sprint

Call: GU0SUP
Operator(s): GU0SUP
Station: GU0SUP

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 12

------------
   80:    4
   40:   33
   20:  152
   15:   23
   10:    0
------------
Total:  212  Mults = 53  Continents = 4  Total Score = 44,944

Club: DL-DX RTTY Contest Group

Comments:

Given that this is the SPRINT contest, I have to wonder why so many stations
send a 2X3 call when calling you, and how many well known contesters are still
sending a signal report when the rules clearly state NO RST.

Had some fun, but conditions were tough at times.
Spent some time CQ'ing, but - as usual - ended up with some big-gun working me,
then sitting 400Hz away and calling CQ.
Also had several stations just start CQ'ing over me, without bothering to
listen or send QRL. Oh well, guess that happens when you use low power.

73 de Phil GU0SUP