[3830] CQ160 CW WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd5r@ozarkisp.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WD5R(N5ECT) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:05:47 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WD5R
Operator(s): N5ECT
Station: WD5R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: ar
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1247  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 51  Total Score = 412,800

Club:

Comments:

When the tide comes in, all the boats are lifted.
It follows,
when conditions are great, all the scores are lifted.

The robot had my log within 30 minutes of last contact.
Would have been sooner but old machine I use for contesting
won't talk to the internet. 99% cq'n

Name plate on the amp sez 2.5k, but I never run it
more than about 1.2k. I'm hopeful if I don't work it
too hard it will last long as I do.

1/4 wave vert and K3.
Pastures, few cows and lot of wire.

Marlene is taking a copy of my log down to
welfare office Monday morning. She thinks
it will be evidence to qualify me for
'Mental Disability" benefits.
(glad to send anyone a copy if interested )
 (also have full headset audio recording )

I've never been under the delusion
I could outrun old age.
But I'm still in the race.

Be sure to give Marlene a call in the