[3830] CQ160 CW W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w1ue@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W1UE(@W1KM) Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 23:08:41 +0000
CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W1UE
Operator(s): W1UE
Station: W1KM

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH: usa
Operating Time (hrs): 27

Total:  QSOs = 1330  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 72  Total Score = 780,629

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

To start the contest, I was able to work an EA at 2220Z, so I thought the band
was going to be real good.  I didn't work another European until almost 0200Z!
After that, the band cut loose with a lot of weak but workable signals from
Europe but never heard any Asians.  There were plenty of spots for TA3D, A44A,
and the others, but I could never hear them. Wound up working 156 10-pt QSOs
the first day.

Second day started with a band, working 56 Europeans in the 2200Z hour!  The
second night was a constant battle to stay focused, with the low rates
accentuating the fatigue.  I finally threw in the towel after European sunrise,
slept a couple of hours, then got back up hoping to work VK or JA.  No luck-
plenty of JA spots, but no one heard.

State/Provinces not worked: NT, NU, YT, and Ne.  Never heard nor saw a Ne
station on telnet.  Best DX worked was A4, 7Z, ZL, and UA9.

2 pt Qs-    862
5 pt Qs-     89
10pt Qs-    379

A big thanks to Greg W1KM for the use of his great station!  See you in ARRL DX
CW!

Dennis W1UE