[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 08 Feb 2017 14:08:06 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Feb 8

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:  27
   40:  45
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  72  Mults = 58  Total Score = 4,176

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

What a fun morning...after having missed several CWT runs recently (but
consulting work pays for toys!)

First, I apologize to all who may have called and I could not pull you out of
the QRN here.  Or, just attribute that to my poor operator effectiveness and
efficiency.

Second, it was absolutely terrific to work some new members, as well as CWA
peeps!  This is what keeps us going.
K8FU, Mark in OK; AE7US, Rocky as CWA; K#4RG, Ken is newbie #1765; KB8GAE, Rich
in OH; KG5VK, Steve in TX; my buddy Gary, K5KU in LA; and the ever-present
CUPID, W7SW in AZ!  What a riot Scotty is!  I couldn't resist--I had to reply
with 'LOVER,' but I suspect he knows far better.  Ha!

Thanks for demonstrating what a great group of ops y'all are during these runs.
 I did not ascertain one single incident of rudeness today.  Surely wish that
spirit carried over to Facebook, but .... not to be.

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet