[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2017 03:57:52 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Feb 16

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  42
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  42  Mults = 42  Total Score = 1,764

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

Had a few problems in the shack tonight, so I just leaned back and took it easy
after I had to go through the log, laboriously, and change the bands on every
single QSO up until #22, because N1MM+ thought I was on 20m, yet I was on 40m.
And, the ultra-dumb operator didn't have sense enough to check what he was doing
to see that there was a problem, Houston.  C'est la vie!

Anyway, 'twas great to work several new members, some non-members, and one CWA
student.  All in all, a kinda fun night.  But, what about that crazy QSB on
40???

I hope to hear many of you on this weekend in the ARRL DX Contest.  I'll be
chasing your smoke!  -)

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet