[3830] CWopsT NQ6N HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, matt@nq6n.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NQ6N HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 20 Jul 2017 04:07:41 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Jul 20

Call: NQ6N
Operator(s): NQ6N
Station: NQ6N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 0:36

------------
  160:
   80:  26
   40:  54
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  80  Mults = 71  Total Score = 5,680

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Had to wait until the thunderstorms passed over so got a late start.  Rates on
40m were better than usual. Operated using the normal station, not remote as I
did in the 1900Z CWT earlier.

I made two antenna changes last week. My 40m vertical now only has two radials
and an elevated feed point (about 8' above ground).  My 80m Inverted L is now
using 27 buried full size radials instead of the FCP.

I was hoping for some nice results on 80, but the static crashes made it hard
to hear much.

Thanks for the Qs and 73.