[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 02 Aug 2017 14:10:47 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Aug 2

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: il
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  102
   20:   30
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  132  Mults = 110  Total Score = 14,520

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Started on 40. Very good beginning, but lost connection between SDR and N1MM, so
had to restart.  Lost 2 minutes.  40 clicked along quite well, as usual and
things perked until about 13:40.   Went to 20 after 102 QSOs.  Since last time
I changed the dipole at 22 ft to an inverted vee at 33 ft.  I still did not
feel loud and had to call CQ after almost every contact.  Lots of weak guys
called in.  ESM quit working, so a lot of extra keystrokes.  It might have been
my best effort except for the burps along the way.

Headed to Peoria for lunch with K9CT and K3WA. Missed them and AA3B. Those 6
potential QSOs would have put me within a couple of my all time high.