[3830] 222Up W2SJ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobw2sj@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] 222Up W2SJ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 07 Aug 2017 04:17:31 +0000

  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
------------
Total:  116  Total Score = 46,645

Club: Mt. Airy VHF Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

The ARRL UHF Contest has always been one of my favorite contests. The new 222
& Up Contest adds a whole new dimension. The distance scoring vs the
traditional scoring along with incentive band factors made it difficult to
compare if your results were better or worse than previous years. Guess we'll
have to wait 'til next year to start comparing again :-))Thanks to all who
persevered during less than optimal conditions!