[3830] KsQP K0OU Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] KsQP K0OU Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Aug 2017 20:36:44 +0000
Kansas QSO Party

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: mo
Operating Time (hrs): A FEW

   80:   11
   40:   32     11
   20:   21     15
   15:    2
   10:    2
    6:
----------------------------
Total:   68     26      0  Mults = 40  Total Score = 10,220

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

sCORE INCLUDES 100 BONUS POINTS FOR A q WITH ks0ks. Too many qso parties this
weekend with OH, HI and usi all competing for space. Since I am in the skip
zone for my neighbors in KS, usually the OH and even the KH6's were louder than
KS on the hf bands. But it was still fun chasing the 1x1 calls and saying HI to
my friends. Especially since I missed the MO QSO party earlier this year. Will
C U all in the CA QSO party in a few weeks.