[3830] CWopsT NN5O LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NN5O LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 06 Sep 2017 14:07:20 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 6

Call: NN5O
Operator(s): NN5O
Station: NN5O

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  18
   20:  46
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  64  Mults = 59  Total Score = 3,776

Club: Deep Dixie Contest Club

Comments:

WHAT???  What was up with those 40m condx??  (Or, maybe it was just poor condx
on my end -- the operator, not the band condx).

Anyway, thanks for all the Q2, especially on 20m.

Toward the end, I was using the online contest scoreboard to chase Steve,
N8BJQ, but I've now found--once again--that there's just no catching him!  I
thought I was even with him on Qs, although he was ahead of me on mults.  But,
then...WHAM!..the scoreboard updated and he had shot ahead by about EIGHT Qs!!
Man, alive...I just had to sit back, sigh deeply, and start doing end of contest
paperwork (wee, not really paper, but you know what I mean).

Here's hoping that all of you are having a splendid day!  Major congrats to
Summer, VE5SDH, for finishing her radiation yesterday...and for hearing her on
this morning. What a trooper!

73,
--Dr. Larry S. Anderson, NN5O  #1327
Tupelo, MS  (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Ten-Tec Orion 565AT  ~100w into 400 foot horizontal loop up 40 feet