[3830] CWopsT NO5W(@NO5W/M) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NO5W(@NO5W/M) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 14:51:53 +0000
CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1300Z Sep 20

Call: NO5W
Operator(s): NO5W
Station: NO5W/M

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  22
   20:  20
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  42  Mults = 37  Total Score = 1,554

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

K3/100, HI-W 4/80, CQ/X 1.8.0.14

Bands seemed in good condition this morning. I was hearing a lot of strong
stations on both bands but could not get a run going from the mobile and got
beat out a lot when doing S&P. I hope being the hunted in the Texas QSO
Party this weekend will add a few S units to my signal.

The TxQP is ready to roll this weekend, with 10 mobiles and 20 fixed stations
currently signed up to cover 188 counties on mixed mode with 158 counties being
available to CW enthusiasts and about 142 available to those who prefer SSB.
Check the website at www.txqp.net for rules and follow the 2017 Routes link to
see who is going where, on which days and using which mode. Also you can track
APRS-capable mobiles on a county overlay map.

I'll be sharing the driving and operating with CWOps sidekick Larry K5OT(127)
through 41 counties. We will be primarily on CW with an occasional foray into
SSB during long counties and upon request. Operation will be primarily on 20m
and 40m with some activity on 80m Saturday evening and we will try 15m from
time to time or upon request. Hope to hear and work a lot of CW Ops.

73/Chuck/NO5W