[3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprnt Lad N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 03:42:49 +0000
NCCC Sprint Ladder - Sep 29

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: stx
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:   5      5
   80:  18     15
   40:  22     15
   20:   5      2
   15:
   10:
    6:
-------------------
Total:  50     37  Total Score = 1,850

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Wow. Tough sledding toward the end after a good start. Congratulations to WD0T
and KZ5D for the tough WC competition. Art really finished strong tonight
gaining 8 or so contacts on me between our first contact and the end number. I
kept losing jump balls to him on 80 and 160!

Five minute segments: 9, 10, 11, 8, 6, and (sigh) 5. I was lucky to get the
final one right at the bell when K7SV answered my final CQ with one or two
seconds to go. We finished legally but after by a few seconds. Thanks, Larry.

Kudos to two for my only three baggers: K7SV and WD0T.

Didn't finish especially strong on this thing. Lots of fun. Thanks for another
good session.

73, Ted, N9NB, will operate the station here LP for SS CW. Looking forward to
having Ted and Brenda visit.

Jim N3BB