[3830] Oceania CW VK3MI SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Oceania CW VK3MI SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 08:55:49 +0000
Oceania DX Contest, CW

Call: VK3MI
Operator(s): VK3MI
Station: VK3MI

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: VK3
Operating Time (hrs): 23

  160:    6     4
   80:   62    40
   40:  246   171
   20:   75    67
   15:   31    27
   10:    1     1
-------------------
Total:  421   310  Total Score = 651,000

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

It was more challenging than usual this year due to the very poor conditions,
especially on the higher bands. The usually reliable 20M long path opening to
North America did not happen, and many of the stations on 20M and 15M being
worked by VK stations further north were simply not audible here. I only
managed one local QSO on 10M with VK3AUQ. Fortunately 40M played well and
allowed me to finish with a reasonable score. Thanks to everyone for the fun
and QSOs!