[3830] SAC SSB OH2PM SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pertti.simovaara@pp1.inet.fi
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB OH2PM SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:15:08 +0000
Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: OH2PM
Operator(s): OH2PM
Station: OH2PM

Class: SOAB HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17
Radios: SO2R

   80:  157    34
   40:  343    46
   20:  312    53
   15:   16     7
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  831   143  Total Score = 245,531

Club: Contest Club Finland

Comments:

Quite an experience, hopefully only once in the lifetime. I have participated
SAC since 1959, either from OH and OH0 or from DX-side, but never before
propagation
was so awful.
Now afterwards I can see that should have called more CQs on 15 with the 2nd
radio.

It waste of power to beam with the main antennas W and JA directions from time
to time and hope some sporadic openings.
The Scandinavian Cup was the motivator to make me return back to the radios
after  unusually numerous coffee and snack breaks.

We all Scandinavians those DX and European operators who persistently hanged
around and made the competition possible.

Congratulations to Kim who at OH2BH was once again on his own level.

Thanks for the QSOs and see you all in the next one.

Pertti, OH2PM