[3830] SAC SSB LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, la5ko@online.no
Subject: [3830] SAC SSB LN8W(@LA8W) M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2017 09:31:59 +0000
Scandinavian Activity Contest, SSB

Call: LN8W
Operator(s): LA5KO LA7THA LA9VDA
Station: LA8W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Rakkestad
Operating Time (hrs): 9

   80:  122
   40:  236
   20:   48
   15:    6
   10:
-------------------
Total:  412    1  Total Score = 69,888

Club: LA Contest Club

Comments:

First test from new built shack. Collected equipment from old LA8W and LA9Z as
well as a few new acquisitions, and made six monoband setups. Mainly old
antennas at LA8W, only one new 5 ele 15m at 18m, - but more to come.

Main purpose was to test equipment setup and antennas and detect problems to be
solved prior to CQ DX. Generally quite successful, but noticed some interference
when transmitting on 40m and some noise sources, which was not so surprising.

Terrible conds, so I am happy we did not go for a full blown effort.

73 de
Roy LA5KO