[3830] CQWW CW DF5RF SOSB/80 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW DF5RF SOSB/80 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2017 00:03:28 +0000
CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: DF5RF
Operator(s): DF5RF
Station: DF5RF

Class: SOSB/80 QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:  305    11       62
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

I had very limited time this year for the WWDX, so I had to make a choice. I did
not even had the time to setup a decent 80m antenna, used my wireman-centerfed
dipole then. And I knew I cannot win so my goal was to get some fun and collect
as much DXCC and zones as possible (which is the goal of this contest anyway,
hi).
Many more DX stations have been heard which I could not get in the log. North
America wasn't as strong as usual, day two was too noisy to copy them. At the
end I did more than I expected, thanks to the good ears of many excellent Ops
out there - mni tnx!