[3830] ARRL 160 KJ5Y Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kj5y@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KJ5Y Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 15:37:49 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KJ5Y
Operator(s): KJ5Y
Station: KJ5Y

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: EL29og
Operating Time (hrs): 2
Remote Operation

Total:  QSOs = 117  Sections = 46  Countries = 3  Total Score = 11,178

Club: Texas DX Society

Comments:

Band was hot! Wish I had more time to operate. Worked old friend N4ZI and a
phone call ensued. Had to catch up for about an hour. S&P rate was 60/hr
(mostly) and run rate was 180/hr (at 30-35wpm).  Had a couple of very strong
stations (+60/9) that wiped out the front end with de-sens. So thanks for your
patience when I kept asking for repeats on several occasions!  There was some
station trying to come back to me that had something wrong.. cw was chopped to
bits and completely unintelligable.