[3830] ARRL 160 N8VW(@K8MK) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 N8VW(@K8MK) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 16:27:30 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: N8VW
Operator(s): N8VW
Station: K8MK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5

Total:  QSOs = 691  Sections = 80  Countries = 0  Total Score = 110,000

Club:

Comments:

All contacts hand sent because the keying interface decided that it didn't want
to work. Paddles weren't adjusted so I was the number one lid on the band.  Had
to can Friday operation because of antenna feed issue, but found out that using
the antenna in the 80m position would give a low enough swr that the tuner
could handle it.  LOUD nearby electric fence caused a lot of hash and a tick
sound every few seconds, but signals were loud enough to over come that,
mostly.  If you called and I didn't hear you that is why.  Lu8dpm you have a
nice signal, but only worked one person while I was listening.  Missed DE
(heard), WTX, and VE5 (heard) for easy mults and didn't tune around with second
receiver because of having to hand send everything.  I think I worked about 10
countries, mostly on CQs. Score is an approximation.  See you in the Stew.