[3830] ARRL 160 NK8Q(@W3YA) Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, Mark.J.Schreiner@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 NK8Q(@W3YA) Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 03 Dec 2017 19:14:34 +0000
ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: NK8Q
Operator(s): NK8Q
Station: W3YA

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 248  Sections = 42  Countries = 4  Total Score = 23,092

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

I still miss the Inverted-L that I had at my old QTH, it got me a lot more DX
than the Inverted-V that I'm using at the W3YA clubhouse.  But, at least I can
operate!  Missed Friday night and only operated about 8 hours on Saturday, so I
think I did okay for that amount of time.  Surely not by best score, but that
comes with more operating time and better antennas.  Still, it was fun.

Thanks to all those who struggled to pull out my QRP signal.  Only one person
asked if I was QRP.