[3830] RTTY Roundup VA3LR SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3wpv@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup VA3LR SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 08 Jan 2018 04:57:17 +0000
ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: VA3LR
Operator(s): VA3LR
Station: VA3LR

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: FN03gx
Operating Time (hrs): 13

------------
   80:   97
   40:  141
   20:  158
   15:   37
   10:    0
------------
Total:  433  State/Prov = 49  Countries = 15  Total Score = 27,712

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Unfortunately, I could not put in the maximum time in.  Also, the recent cold
weather created havoc with my rotor as it is frozen at 254 degrees (hopefully
this gets rectified once it starts to thaw out later this week!!!) so at times
it felt like I was doing this with one hand tied behind my back.  I still had a
blast!!  Thanks for the QSOs.  Looking forward to the next one.

Antennas:  Hexbeam at about 25' and End Fed for 80M & 40M