[3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW KZ5D Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2018 06:59:53 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, CW - January

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  131    35
   80:  234    50
   40:  386    52
   20:  259    47
   15:   52    19
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1062   203  Total Score = 215,586

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

This contest is a blast! great ops. Plenty of activity even right up to 0559z.
Rather decent conditions here but no 10. Had my best start but got distracted
about 3/4 of the way along as we ended up with surprise house guests. Had to
take one for the team(XYL) and break at odd times to be available for the
company. Not much luck with QSYs. But really appreciate the several guys who
took the time to do so.

Go Saints!