[3830] WPX SSB VA7VF SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, va7vf@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB VA7VF SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Mar 2018 18:48:12 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: VA7VF
Operator(s): VA7VF
Station: VA7VF

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: CN79mq
Operating Time (hrs): 31.5

------------
  160:    7
   80:   15
   40:   62
   20:  162
   15:   34
   10:    0
------------

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My goal was to work as many WPX as possible and maybe work a new DX.
Understatement: Propagation was not favourable. I watched all those (to me)rare
DX and they were totally unreachable. It was like standing in front of the
window at a chocolate store and watching someone else take them all. Sometimes I
felt I was in a black hole with DX ops working everything on the east coast but
missing me completely. The doublet antenna used for everything but 160 proved
its worth again but I was limited to its direction. Thank you to all the K and
PY who kept me busy.
73 Margaret VA7VF