[3830] WPX CW ZL1IF SOSB40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW ZL1IF SOSB40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 03:39:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: ZL1IF
Operator(s): ZL1IF
Station: ZL1IF

Class: SOSB40 HP
QTH: RUAKAKA
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  729
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  729  Prefixes = 415  Total Score = 1,746,735

Club:

Comments:

No complaints about condx. And the 4-Sq, K3 and 1 kW which kept me busy and
content. Still roaming the bands blind w/o fancy navigation gear. Am an OT now
so, even if I am getting a bit cranky about the usual exceptions, I must say
that I am pleased with the general display of good manners around the crowded
40m buffet.
Best take-away from the contest: managed to elbow me through two solid
all-nighters with eyes and ears wide open.
Thank you all for a fun weekend.