[3830] WPX CW N5JJ SOSB20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5jj@att.net
Subject: [3830] WPX CW N5JJ SOSB20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 28 May 2018 03:36:14 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW

Call: N5JJ
Operator(s): N5JJ
Station: N5JJ

Class: SOSB20 LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 14

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  465
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Had the misfortune of my back going out on Thursday night and that screwed up
the whole weekend.  Got a late start on Friday and then had to shut down 3 times
on Saturday and once on Sunday for thunderstorms.  One on Saturday nite was bad,
 high winds and very close lightning.  Plus had to take many breaks for my back.
 The contest was great!  Pretty good condx. the entire weekend and lots of dx.
Had my goals but that went out the window with all the lost time.  Have improved
a ton on running stations since I started working contests.  Antenna worked
great for only 100 watts and busted many pileups.  Can't wait till the next one.
 Thanks to everybody who called me.