[3830] CWopsT N5AW HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:07:56 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 19

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:09

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  27
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  27  Mults = 27  Total Score = 729

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Got my 40 meter Moxon back up today. No small feat with a 137 foot guyed tower.
Finished shortly before 1900Z but too tired to get on at the start. After
recovering I got on for the last few minutes and was very pleased with how the
antenna worked. Next job is to get the 20 meter stack back up. One Yagi about
ready to go so hopefully it will be up before next weeks CWT - provided the
weather cooperates.