[3830] CWopsT NA8V HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, hgchapoton@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT NA8V HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2018 20:08:13 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Sep 19

Call: NA8V
Operator(s): NA8V
Station: NA8V

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: mi
Operating Time (hrs): :50?
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:   59
   20:   49
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  108  Mults = 101  Total Score = 10,908

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

That didn't go well.  I thought I had the rigs set up before hand but my 850 is
a little funky and it didn't really want to participate.  Managed to hang the
logger  which hung the computer and had to turn it off which it wouldn't do so
pulled the darn plug.  NEVER had that happen before.  When I got it all started
again, hadn't lost any Q's so that's a good thing.  Sandwiched around all of
that, condx weren't really so hot.

But it was fun!
greg/na8v