[3830] CQ WW RTTY K7RL SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ WW RTTY K7RL SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2018 02:46:49 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, RTTY

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 15
Remote Operation

   80:   45       27       2     3
   40:  278       48      39    19
   20:  429       42      59    25
   15:    6        1       4     4
   10:
------------------------------------
Total:  758      118     104    51  Total Score = 407,316

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Got on to make a few Qs and that turned into 15 hours of on
and off operating. Aside from 10m and 15m, conditions seemed
pretty good. The rate meter even hit 155 for short bursts during
good runs, which was pretty cool.

Operated SO1R remote. I had no strategy other than to have fun and
make some Qs. This was definitely fun and I'll have to learn a
bit more about competitive RTTY contesting for the future.

Thanks to all for the Qs.

73, Mitch, K7RL