[3830] CQWW SSB IR7T(@IK7YTT) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB IR7T(@IK7YTT) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2018 16:33:15 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: IR7T
Operator(s): I7DFV IK7MIY IU7GSN IZ7YDL IK7XNF I7PHH IK0LYL IZ7XIB IU7CST
IK7LMX IZ8DFO IU8IZA IZ8FAV IU8HEP
Station: IK7YTT

Class: M/2 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 43

  160:  104     7       39
   80:  694    17       89
   40: 1232    33      120
   20: 1367    31      109
   15:  798    37      122
   10:  125     6       27
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Upgrate for this year was the switching system and the new tower.
Antenna are still temporary waiting the last tower to be set , but all work
smothly at least.

Get last minute also confirmation of the contest call. 2x1 call is always better
then 2x2. another problems solved.

For the first time we get 2 Run + 1 multy station working together without
problems.

Still a lot of improvement inside the station and more antennas need be set, so
waiting for next year to acheave even better result.

The target of this yeas was just to do better then previous cqww and considering
the propagation was not an easy job.

New friends joined and helped a lot to reach the target.

We make easily and with fun more then 100qso and 500k points then last year even
miss last 5hr of contest due to weather conditions.

Thank to all the ops:
i7dfv,ik7miy,iu7gsn,iz7ydl,ik7xnf,i7phh,ik0lyl,iz7xib,iu7cst,ik7lmx,iz8dfo,iu8iza,iz8fav,iu8hep

see you in next contest

The Team Leader
Andy

Setup: