[3830] SS SSB NR4O SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nr4o@att.net
Subject: [3830] SS SSB NR4O SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:40:59 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: NR4O
Operator(s): NR4O
Station: NR4O

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: NC - FM05
Operating Time (hrs): 16
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:  304
   40:  359
   20:   64
   15:    5
   10:
------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Beat last year's score!  Less Q's and more mults in less operating time this
year. Missed PR and NT.  Heard a very weak NP4 on 15M briefly and heard VY1AAA
on 20M/40M.  Neither of them workable.  First time I was watching the online
scoreboard to monitor progress against others.  It added a little motivation to
chase a couple mults to keep up with the others.  Thanks to everyone for the Q's
and especially those that provided multiple repeats when I couldn't type
properly.

73,
Eric

FTdx3000/SPE 1.3K