[3830] SS SSB K7RL SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K7RL SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2018 03:42:04 +0000
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WWA
Operating Time (hrs): 10

------------
  160:    0
   80:   61
   40:  406
   20:  552
   15:    0
   10:    0
------------

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Started the contest about 30 minutes late - a very poor strategy for SS that I
do not recommend. My best rates are always in the first 90 minutes, so losing
one third of that kinda hurts.

My first full hour I had about 160+ Qs in the log, but it was all down hill from
there as east coast ops eventually migrated to the low bands, and the contest
settles into a slower rhythm. Even though I didn't plan to do a full-time
effort, band conditions seemed good, and it was fun to get on and make noise
with everyone else!

Thanks to all for the Qs and Happy Thanksgiving!

73, Mitch, K7RL