[3830] CQWW CW K2SX SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K2SX@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K2SX SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2018 03:32:25 +0000
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K2SX
Operator(s): K2SX
Station: K2SX

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: SC
Operating Time (hrs): 9.25

  160:   15     5       12
   80:   52    12       34
   40:  134    17       67
   20:  132    22       62
   15:   44    16       23
   10:    0     0        0
------------------------------

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Was out of town for Thanksgiving and did not get home until late Sat. afternoon,
which kind of took care of the weekend for me.  On top of that, we were
expecting company for the weekend but they cancelled out at the last minute so
found some operating town that was not expected.  Saw a lot of spots on 10M but
never heard a peep.  15 wasn't much better here but maybe that is because of
using a delta loop at 30'.  Such is life.  Thanks to those who had the patience
to hear my call.