[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 28 Dec 2018 03:06:25 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Dec 28

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5
Radios: SO2R

  160:  10      9
   80:  16     11
   40:  16     14
   20:   1      1
   15:   1      1
   10:
-------------------
Total:  44     36  Total Score = 1,584

Club: Louisiana Contest Club

Comments:

Huge thunderstorm battered LA all day today. Rain stopped for the NS but not the
QRN. Only 1 local on 15 and 20. Very difficult copy on 80 and 160. Had to ask
for many repeats.Sorry to slow many of you down. Seemed signals so good on 160
that I got beat out a lot. Should be good for the Stew this Saturday. Pretty
sure the TX 'BB ran away with our little match tonight. Got off to a good start
and then faltered. 5 min: 11-8-5-7-7-6. Happy New Year to all.