[3830] NAQP SSB KN4DUA(@N2APB) M/2 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB KN4DUA(@N2APB) M/2 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2019 18:21:08 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, SSB - January

Call: KN4DUA
Operator(s): AC6ZM N2APB KV4XY KK6OKU KF4DKW KN4LMM
Station: N2APB

Class: M/2 LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 8.0

  160:    0     0
   80:   47    21
   40:   96    33
   20:    6     5
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  149    59  Total Score = 8,791

Club: Tellico Lake ARC

Team:

Comments:

Had a great turnout of multi-ops for this event. Hosted by N2APB this time
around instead of AC6ZM. The Tellico Lake ARC interest in contesting activity
continues to grow. Contesting is an exciting and effective method to introduce
hams to operating techniques through show-and-tell by more experienced
operators. Heard several TCG'ers and thanks to N4ZZ for our 1st TN multiplier.
Trying to train folks this time around to use the buffer in their head to speed
up the tempo and to use logging software.  Both were a  challenge as old habits
are hard to break. Antennas were a Dipole for 80 and a 5 Band Trapped Vertical
ground mounted with radials. We took a 3 hour break to attend a holiday dinner.
The central theme of discussion was of course...Ham Radio and the contest.