[3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT K9ZO HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2019 20:05:07 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Jan 30

Call: K9ZO
Operator(s): K9ZO
Station: K9ZO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 1

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  127
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------
Total:  127  Mults = 127  Total Score = 16,129

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

20 seemed completely dead at the start, so went to 40 and stayed.  Signals from
the east coast were generally weak.  Very few W6, W7, W0 stations.  VE3
generally pounds in, but they were not particularly strong.  I had a lot of 3 in
a minute QSOs, but also a lot of 1 a minute, so the overall rate was qiute a bit
slower than expected. One of the things that is cool about the contest is that
regardless of signal strength there are always people calling.  Ops need to
learn that when I go back to a partial call, they should QRX until the QSO is
finished.  I love to dig deep and work the QRP guys and guys out of the skip
zone.