[3830] ARRLDX SSB VY0ERC M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pierre.fogal@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB VY0ERC M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2019 00:41:46 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: VY0ERC
Operator(s): VE3KTB VE1RUS
Station: VY0ERC

Class: M/S HP
Cabrillo Category: Multi-Single All-Band HP
QTH: NU
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    0     0
   80:    2     2
   40:   95    33
   20:   34    26
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  131    61  Total Score = 23,973

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

It didn't start well.  It didn't end particularly well.  For some bits of time
in between it was almost okay. The atmospheric noise was tremendous and seemed
to be mostly horizontally polarized, so the verticals were the listening
antennas of choice.  VE1RUS had to leave to catch his plane home at 1700
Saturday at which point we had a whopping 6 qsos (3 each). At about 2100 VE3KTB
had to take the PEARL crew down to Eureka as the surface weather had
deteriorated leading to a sometimes harrowing ride back. We were happy to hand
out NU again and a big thanks to those that worked to hear us.