[3830] WPX SSB NC7M SO(A)AB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NC7M SO(A)AB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 21:17:42 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: NC7M
Operator(s): NC7M
Station: NC7M

Class: SO(A)AB HP
QTH: ORegon
Operating Time (hrs): 30

------------
  160:    3
   80:   10
   40:  242
   20:  556
   15:   17
   10:
------------

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Was supposed to see MSHP but my partner got ill the day he was scheduled to
operate so through the rest planning off. Oh well...
QSO Struggles the whole way. Lots of activity. That was good to see' Lot of culb
participation from the WVDXC. Found a have a faulty noisey LG monitor creating
noise havoc on 15. I am hitting submit and going to get a new monitor.

Thanks for the QSOs. 73 Marc