[3830] WPX SSB K7HKR SOSB40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB K7HKR SOSB40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 31 Mar 2019 21:27:53 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB - 2019

Call: K7HKR
Operator(s): K7HKR
Station: K7HKR

Class: SOSB40 LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 5

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  32
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

6-foot diameter STL, IC-7300

Didn't get home from work on Friday until after 10pm (05UT), and had to be at
work most of the day on Saturday.  That led me to go with SB40, but I also made
a few QSOs on 20.  Just didn't have time or energy to put in much effort.  Did
enjoy a short burst of 6-point QSOs after midnight on Saturday night, including
two VK4 stations.