[3830] FlQP W9QL SOABSSB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dave@w9ql.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP W9QL SOABSSB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2019 18:32:20 +0000
                    Florida QSO Party - 2019

Call: W9QL
Operator(s): W9QL
Station: W9QL

Class: SOABSSB LP
QTH: Illinois
Operating Time (hrs): 7:50

   40:          25
   20:          55
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:   0      80  CW Mults = 0  Ph Mults = 32  Total Score = 5,120

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

The Illinois statewide ARES spring S.E.T. took place Saturday, and I was serving
as a COM L for our local R.A.C.E.S./ARES group. So, I got off to a late start.
Then, heavy wet snow (!) began falling and coated my G5RV creating mixed results
with my tuner trying desperately to catch up. So, not a very good showing this
year. But, I did get the "BEACH" spelling sweep early on. Thanks to
K4FCG in the mobile who, as usual, heard me each time I called.

Dave
W9QL
Ftdx5000MP with a snow-covered G5RV @ 35ft.