[3830] 7QP K1MK(@K1TTT) SO(A)CW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k1mk@alum.mit.edu
Subject: [3830] 7QP K1MK(@K1TTT) SO(A)CW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 11:40:22 +0000
                    7th Call Area QSO Party - 2019

Call: K1MK
Operator(s): K1MK
Station: K1TTT

Class: SO(A)CW LP
QTH: WMA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.6
Radios: SO2R

  160:
   80:   44
   40:   28
   20:   83
   15:    1
   10:
    6:
    2:
----------------------------
Total:  156     0       0  Mults = 67  Total Score = 31,356

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

A few hours before and after the first session of the New England QSO Party as
one of the ops at NE1QP(@K1TTT)

Although 7QP came along much after my stay in 7-land, it always brings back fond
 memories of the time I spent southern Arizona. Too bad this contest wasn't
around to play in back then.

Thanks as always go to Dave K1TTT (and to Pablo & the recuperating Hank) for
the use of the station and their hospitality.

Thanks to all who called for the QSOS.  Looking forward to seeing you all in the
next one.