[3830] 50SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] 50SprngSprnt K1TEO Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 13 May 2019 12:06:55 +0000
                    50 MHz Spring Sprint - 2019

Call: K1TEO
Operator(s): K1TEO
Station: K1TEO

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: FN31/CT
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

Club: North East Weak Signal Group

Comments:

Was away from home all day at a track meet and got home around 8 PM. Tried for a
few minutes on SSB and then came back later and tried FT 8. Echo K2DRH's
comments - I am not smooth at using FT8 and find it a little frustrating when
you click on a call and it doesn't change the message which then wastes 30
seconds assuming the station is still there. Sure was a lot of activity on FT 8
- not so much on ssb unfortunately. I was working on an article for a while and
was swl'ing and heard over 30 grids on FT 8. Unfortunately not able to actually
operate much since I was on a deadline.

Thanks to the sponsors for all of the sprints - it was a fun spring. CU in June.

Jeff K1TEO