[3830] WPX CW EE3X(EA3KX) SO(A)SB80 TB-Wires QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW EE3X(EA3KX) SO(A)SB80 TB-Wires QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 16:12:49 +0000

Club: EA QRP CLUB

Comments:

Working conditions :
ELECRAFT KX3 #5595
Double Bazooka for 80 m 25m for USA
"V" inverted 22m for Europe
Flag and Pennant
Sofware CW Skimmer and Wintest

This time I worked the 80 m band, maybe I was expecting something more but I
finished satisfied with the result, very happy with the operation of the bazoka
double antenna, made for this occasion as an auxiliary antenna for USA and
mounted at 25 m height, it has a very low noise level and has allowed many QSOs
to be made. It was not possible to use the rigid dipole located at 36 m (Murphy
visited us). As a 2nd antenna, a "V" for Europe was improvised at 22
m. Thanks to all the correspondents for the QSOs and for the patience.

See you (listen) in the next

Santi EE3X (EA3KX)