[3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX CW LZ9W M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 May 2019 16:12:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, CW - 2019

Call: LZ9W
Operator(s): LZ1ZD LZ1PM LZ1UQ LZ1VS LZ1ANA LZ1BJ LZ1PJ LZ2UU LZ2HQ LZ2CJ LZ3FM
LZ3UP LZ3RR
Station: LZ9W

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Breznik
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:  391
   80: 1089
   40: 2008
   20: 2632
   15: 1657
   10: 1287
------------

Club: LZ Contest Team

Comments:

Propagation Gods were very kind to us this time at the bottom of the cycle. It
was a great pleasure to run a contest with such condx on all bands except may be
160m.
Since we started LZ9W Multi-Multi adventure back in 2003, some 16 years ago,
only one other time ( in 2012 ) we were able to pass 9000 QSOs mark in WPX CW.
In 2012 we made 9740 QSOs.
Lost a precious 1 - 1.5 hour on top band due to PC problems at the start of the
contest. Other technical problems ate some operating time on other bands, too.

Overall it was a great fun with having higher bands open almost during entire
contest.

Looks like we will be very close on QSOs numbers with guys at 9A1A this time,
but as usual geography/location lets them work more DXs, so a second place M/M
in Europe will be well deserved.

Thanks ALL for calling and for QSOs. See ya all in CQWW SSB in October again.

73 , Wally LZ2CJ
on behalf of LZ9W M/M Contest Team